Entry Level Service Technician
Posted On: 3/26/2012
Position: Full Time - Hourly
Vermeer Great Plains has an immediate opening in our Service Department located in Brookline (Springfield) Missouri.
We are looking for a person excited about an opportunity and willing to
make a difference.
1. Service, repair, assemble, and recondition equipment as assigned by the service manager.
2. Diagnose problems and determine what repairs are needed.
3. Perform any inspections as required.
4. Repair, service or assemble any machines.
5. Keep accurate, easy-to-read records of work performed.
6. Maintain safe work habits.
7. Maintain and care for all shop tools, machines and equipment.
8. Suggest any additional repairs needed to service manager and/or customer.
9. Periodically review product bulletins.
10. Help maintain cleanliness, neatness and safety of building and lot.
11. Stay current with technical changes, continuing your education by factory service schools, etc.
12. Supply own hand tools in a neat and professional chest.
13. Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
14. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Must have HS Diploma or GED
2. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
3. Must successfully pass a drug screen
4. Computer experience a plus
5. The position requires standing, leaning, twisting, bending, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs.
6. The environment is mainly inside, sometimes inspection of vehicles and equipment will be performed outside.
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation/Sick Time
If interested, please click on the application button at the top of this page.
Pay is commensurate with experience.