Posted On: 1/04/2012
Position: Full Time - Hourly
Vermeer Great Plains, of Catoosa (Tulsa) Oklahoma has an immediate opening for an outside sales representative. We are looking for a person excited about an opportunity and willing to make a difference.
Position Title: Sales Person
Reports to: Operations Manager
Represent and promote the sales department operations in a courteous and cordial manner which insures customer confidence and maximum efficiency for the business. Coordinate activities and cooperate with other departments of the business. Sell company whole goods, parts and labor service at all times.
- Call on customers and sell the company’s products and service.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Maintain sales department vehicles and office equipment.
- Daily update yourself on changes to manufactures’ terms, discounts, and special programs, sales, deliveries, and new equipment arrival.
- Have a working knowledge of all factory finance plans.
- Maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Obtaining or Maintaining a Commercial Drivers License.
- Assist with demonstrations.
- Attend company functions and meetings, visiting with the customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Choice of standing, leaning, or sitting while working.
- Computer experience.
- The environment is mainly inside, sometimes work will be taken outside.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and a DOT required physical.
Vermeer Great Plains is an E.O.E.